Monday, September 22, 2014

Chapter 1: Academic Life Around the World. Do you live in a dorm, apartment, with a roommate, with your family, or alone? Which living situation do you think is best? why?

          I have lived in my cousin’s house since I came to the United States. I have spoken Chinese in his house since eight month. My English get along so slowly, and I just knew several background about the U.S. Moreover, I thought that I have never joined any American’s lifestyle, so my situation is living in homestay is the best. Firstly, living in homestay can get more practice, for example you have to speak English at homestay, and you should read anything by English. The ways can improve strangers’ English very fast. Secondly, living in homestay can know a lot of the U.S. histories. This way also can improve your English. I think that if you know a lot of histories about the U.S., you can catch English feature. It’s easy to understand English. Finally, Joining the homestay’s lifestyle is a really valuable decision, and it stay out of a lot of wrong for you study.

No comments:

Post a Comment